Quality Control Engineer
As a Quality Control Engineer, you will be involved in testing code committed and ensuring that developed products meet specifications and are within established quality criteria and standards our products which includes www.opendigits.co and www.knitpeople.com.
What will you do:
- Communicates with product developers and technical support specialists on product issues.
- Designs and develops test cases to support quality testing needs; updates and modifies existing tests as necessary.
- Performs moderately complex functional, integration, regression and performance tests.
- Comes up with reports and analysis based on manual test results.
- Maintains test cases to ensure that those are updated based on functionality changes.
- Assists product developers and technical product support specialists in solution of moderately complex functional related problems.
- Reports bugs in the software. Replicates bugs reported by clients and validates bug fixes
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of progressively responsible experience managing a combination of business applications implementation, system integration, or business intelligence projects.
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Experience in testing Websites and Web applications
- Mobile application testing experience: worked with native or hybrid apps;
- Worked with any UI automating testing tool such as Selenium
- Experience working with a REST API architecture
- Worked with any API testing tool such as Postman
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Experience with a bug tracking systems