Open Digit Financials strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Be loved by Customers. Headquartered in Canada we empower our customers with a simple and easy to use payroll and HR solution (www.knitpeople) and accounting solution (www.opendigit.co) designed to make managing a small business simple. We’re growing, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
Open Digit Financials is looking for a HR Manager / Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and provide recruitment services across all areas of our high-growth software company. The ideal candidate will be culture-obsessed and understand the importance of ensuring all new team members are a great culture fit. Above and beyond, you know the critical activities and metrics required to expand our team by 50%.
Talent Acquisition & Recruitment (90%)
Measures of success: recruiting metrics, hiring manager satisfaction within the first 6 months of the new hire’s tenure – we’re all about quality!
- Support the full-cycle recruitment process as a culture advocate (5-7 requisitions per month);
- Work in partnership with the team to assist in filling roles in all areas of the business, with an emphasis in technical roles (Development, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Consulting, Product, Account Manager, Support, Professional Services, UI/UX, etc.)
- Source high quality candidates by leveraging all talent acquisition channels - networking, headhunting, LinkedIn, employee referrals, social media, networking events, etc.
- Pre-qualify candidates by reviewing candidate profiles and conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews;
- Conduct informational meetings with potential candidates to build the talent funnel proactively
- Drive efficiency of the recruitment process by coordinating job postings, managing our ATS, and scheduling next steps with our hiring managers;
- Own the management and administration of the ATS;
- Perform reference checks and background checks on candidates.
- Attend technology industry networking events – to network, build talent pipeline and promote Knit.
HR Generalist (10%)
Measures of success: acceleration of talent initiatives around people and culture, targeting employee engagement and learning & development.
We’re in high growth mode so we need someone who can support internal HR and talent initiatives. Our mission to be an amazing place to work…we’re pretty much there, but we’re not going to stop. Your role will include input into on-boarding and learning and development.
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience in an External
- Volume recruitment experience (agency) or Talent Acquisition Role (in-house)
- Experience in technical recruitment is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is an asset
- Proven track record working a high volume, metrics-driven, fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and proven ability to work in an HRIS and ATS
- You are a culture advocate and you take our brand seriously. For real.
- You are a true collaborator: you can work on interdependent goals by sharing and discussing ideas with a high level of transparency.
- You are self-directed and able to work under minimal supervision
- You have desire for continuous self-improvement and learning
- You are a born problem-solver who can’t help yourself from rolling up your sleeves up and get into the details so that you can help generate ideas for solutions.
- You are ambitious, but humble. You’re always looking for ways to add value and improve your craft.